Me luv "ultimate frisbeeeee" ~~ =D

yeahh~ its a new sport i picked up during my 2nd sem in foundation year~ For those who have
no idea what is it, how is it played, or still think that its a game for dogs, you should click HERE to find out more about it!~ ;D


I've been training hard for it, as it is now my favorite sport~ I went to Taylor's Ultimate Open 2009
last Saturday~ Played for Nottingham's frisbee club A.K.A. Nottingham Oops~That makes me an Oopster now =D


Oops! ><||


Because of this, I am sun burnt and is very VERY tanned now! I feel like a snake, skin is
peeling all over my face! Its not like i didnt apply any sunblock.. I did.. once... for the whole day.. xD Overall is still a whole lotsa fun. It was my first ultimate frisbee tourney and im looking forward for more, improving myself every now and then.


Commenting on the games~


*stares*


Another reason for my sunburn =)
Dear all,
sitting under the sun doing nothing, may lead to something painful.
Please do no follow this bad example.

Owh yeah, credit goes to Johnny Wong for all the great pics!~


Borneo Bristle Head players in GREEN~

Give this sport a shot! It is highy addictive! =P It also emphasizes on one's sportsmanship,
spirit, and team coordination~ very important to work out strategies! =D I'll most probably post more about it anytime soon.. Its 1am now and i have to work later today! so.. chiao~!

Group pic!~
(Don't waste time indentifying faces, I could barely find myself =S)

PS: I WONT SHOW U HOW SUN BURNT I AM NOW!

~KSAboy~
~Out~

10 Penyibuks:

Carson Heng July 18, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

testing 123

eejane July 24, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

What I wanted to say was...Why not let us see the sun burn pic 0.o Kan you showing it to everybody in the gardens XD

Anonymous July 24, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

finally i can comment!! :D WHAT A CUTE ORANGE UMBRELLA YOU ARE USING!! CAN I PLEASE HAVE IT OMG IT'S SO CUTE!! :D :D AND SHOW US UR SUNBURN PHOTO!! DON'T BE SHY! :D :D :D

Carson Heng July 24, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

unfortunately... i didnt snap any pics of my sun burnt face x( unless ur cruel enough to request me to be burnt again =(

that umbrella! i pinjam orang punyerrr~~ i think i oso got tho, its a free gift from buying COD LIVER OIL ORANGE FLAVOR =____=||

Anonymous July 25, 2009 at 2:17 AM  

T.T...

eejane July 26, 2009 at 1:25 AM  

*nods* I think it makes you look younger =D

Ken Wooi August 8, 2009 at 5:19 AM  

oh so you were here in inti playing frisbee.. i see.. haha.. its a great sports but i suck at it! =D

kenwooi.com

Carson Heng August 8, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

@ken
yeah! its a great sport alrite xD~~
I still suck at it too, but is improving. (hopefully)

try playing it for real when you have the time to! U'll love it >=D

Ken Wooi August 9, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

haha.. okay.. i'll dedicate more time on it then.. =P thanks!

so did you meet any guy called waye young there?

kenwooi.com

Carson Heng August 9, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

@kenwooi
I THINK i came across that name somewhere before @@ Inti Nilai player isit? or maybe some other team ><||

Post a Comment