Work work~

Yeah~ I got the job~ Its the one i had an interview for mentioned in my previous post xD~~
I'm working for the mega sales event in Mid Valley Megamall~ To put it simply, im working directly under Mid Valley's management group, under a group of people working out this mega sales project.


So far, I'm just being paid to walk around mid valley to collect vouchers, sponsored gifts and stuffs like that. BESIDES THAT, I'll be sitting at the office doing almost NOTHING most of the time ~
Today is the 3rd day, which was much busier compared to the other days~ since I had nothing to do at all, I've been helping whoever that need help <_<||


Sitting at some unused spot, and STILL gets paid =)
(it could get quite boring tho =O )


OWH BTW! The Mega Sales event is starting tmr!
Saturday 4th of July! People in the office was hectic like hell~ I could actually feel their stress just by looking at them -.-|| It was like rushing for an assignment that needs to be pass up the next day. To make it worse, you have to aim for perfection as well since your lecturer is checking on your process every hour. THEY WERE EXACTLY LIKE THAT! Apparently many things were not fully prepared for the event =\


Helping the graphics team... stood for hours CUTTING PAPER -.-||
kaki lenguh giler T_T

*My colleagues are very nice people~ funny bunch of people as well xP*


I think I would be very VERY busy from tmr onwards~ cant come online as often... can't play dragonica (ketingallan level T_T).. can't spam youtube videos.. BUT!! I'll try my best to update my blog with anything i find interesting! xD


Drop by and say hi if you ever spot me at Mid Valley!

~

Happy shopping this sales season!~



~KSAboy~
~Out~

7 Penyibuks:

Anonymous July 4, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

Work TT

Carson Heng July 4, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

why the "TT"? <_<

Anonymous July 5, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

It is just that...almost EVERYBODY I know have worked before *sigh* You know what, human just want things they don't have

Anonymous July 5, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

darlinnngggg!! i want money for shopping please! :D

Carson Heng July 5, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

ee jane.. if u want something, go and get it! xD
and sam ar... i just started lar! not yet dapat gaji oso punnnnnn =\

Anonymous July 6, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

okay ah, after dapat gaji u r treating ah lui and i to breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper at expensive restaurants :D

wonsim July 9, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

"Sitting at some unused spot, and STILL gets paid =)", you know why? Because you are paid to make the unused place become useful... :-D

Post a Comment