ImbA-nessssss~~

It is 3.11am in the morning now. I can't sleep, tired but not sleepy somehow. I feel so IMBA now! Just so u know, I've copied this from urbandictionary.com incase you have no idea what the hell is IMBA lol!



imba

A gaming lingo.
imba (short for imbalanced) is derived from Strategy games (e.g. Warcraft) or MMOs. It is usually used to describe when a player or a character gets way too powerful to defeat that it becomes unfair/impossible for the opponents to play against him. Which results in everybody (mostly the opponents) to give up. Almost invincible. It is mostly used as a praise rather than a complain.

When not used in context to a game, it means elite, awesome, the best or unbeatable.
=P

Everything I see feels so imba-ly imba now!!!

These flowers are so imba!


Broga hill so imba!


UNMC so imba!


This parking lot so imba!


This sign board so imba!


William so imba!


My roommate so ri-tat-tet-ly imba!


I feel so imba-ly lifeless and bored now!


In actual fact, I'm just feeling so imba-ly cool I gotta snap an imba cool pic of me and then make a superbly ultraly imba blog entry to show you people how the word IMBA is being abused by most gamers around malaysia!

eg:
"OMG! that is so IMBA!"

"IMBA SHITS!"

"WAH LAO THAT GUY SO IMBA!"


I'm one of them IMBA dudes!

...


...


...


...


...


Nahh~~ I'm still too IMBA cool for it!


Good bye, good night~ =D

~KSAboy~
~Out~

8 Penyibuks:

ee jane November 20, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

=P

You forgot!
Ur the imba-est porky around =D~!!
(Cause there aren't any other porky =})

You should make an 'imba day'

Carson Heng November 20, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

true true, i am indeed the imba-est porky around >=D

I'm not imba enuff to make an imba day ><

ee jane November 22, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

Awww...mungkin satu hari nanti =P

Kelvin November 23, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

hahaha the pics is funny^^

Ken Wooi November 23, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

hahaha.. IMBA??
that's the first time i heard of this term.. lol..

okay im trying to use this word..
"that girl's boobs are IMBA!" XD

kenwooi.com

Carson Heng November 24, 2009 at 1:34 AM  

@ee jane
mungkin, mungkin =D

@kelvin
Random snapshots ;P

@kenwooi
LOL u learn things fast! Well done! =P

HitoMi Ng December 2, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Imba de neh...thanks for clicking my ads!! I help you as well!!

~G~ December 3, 2009 at 4:40 AM  

OMG~ WTF~
everythinG so IMBA~!! wahahahah !

Post a Comment