Too bad =\~

Heyya all~! I haven't been posting for weeks! Its not like nothing happened or anything, just that I'm getting lazier and lazier. Which is terribly bad. Although exams are over, my 'sem break' only lasted 3 days before my second semester begin =.=! You would never guess what I did for that 3 days. I suddenly had the urge to re-watch a japanese drama, 1 Litre of Tears. LOL!

T_T


Probably because I can't be too happy about exams finally over. I just had to do all these nonsense. On another note, this story seems much more sadder compared to when i watched it 4 years ago. I wonder why hmm? could it be that I became more sentimental and all? LOL! People change alright =X

screw it.

Anyway, I think I've told you that my roommate is a retard. But now, he is also a TERRORISTS! probably due to the influence of mass COD4 recently =O


Imma bomb ya!


And heres a vid of me attempting to take down that terrorists! wahahaha!!



~KSAboy~
~Out~

2 Penyibuks:

ee jane January 31, 2010 at 12:24 AM  

Your video tak leh tengok leh~

I tamau watch, 1 time enough. The first time I watch is cause ai leng keep saying "you'll cry, you SURE will cry" so i felt like kena challenged, i got hook on it anyway, it's memang sad (= =)

Carson Heng January 31, 2010 at 2:17 AM  

lol! indeed it is !
eh, i can stream the video alright wor x_x

Post a Comment