Of Water and Flour~

Nottingham Open today was HARDCORE! I'm once again burnt like charcoal. Overall I think everyone performed well, few mistakes here and there. Oh well, we're learning to be better! My team got 4th place out of 10 teams! I think its not TOO bad already, but we can do better =D

Walaaa!~ I'm officially 20 now! No longer a teenager, feels so much wiser! Also, thanks a lot to my Oopster teammates for uhm.. pouring flour and water on me? LOL! Lucky the pool was closed during the tournament =P Owh btw! I just received a call from a friend, wishing me happy birthday and all. I thought it'd be like any other calls, until damn many ppl started singing me a bday song~ Thanks a lot guys and girls, appreciate it! =)

Anyway, I injured my left foot during the tourney. Landed on my heel too hard, its slightly bruised now. Didn't notice it until everything was over~ was still happily running around (in pain) during matches x_x soooo damnnnn tiredddddddddd~~ ciao~


~KSAboy~
~Out~

4 Penyibuks:

ee jane February 7, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

Siu Porky?

XD

Carson Heng February 7, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

siu until burnt ady! T_T

Ken Wooi February 10, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

is the match frisbee match? active eh.. haha..
happy belated birthday! =)

kenwooi.com

Samantha February 24, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

twen-teen... still a teenager =P

Post a Comment