Hit me~

My roommate has a strange fetish of humping beds.

Rawrr! My bed!!

To be honest, I have no idea when it all began.. but I have a little clue on how it probably started =D


One fine day, when i returned to my room...
His laptop was on the bed..
Just when I decided to use it to check up some stuff, I saw something i wasn't suppose to see!
Look!!

Nothing suspicious? ...
Check out the link, he was searching for manga under the ECCHI category LOL!
*busteddd*
Enough nonsense. =)

Anyway, I realized that it has been more than a month since my last post! Despite having all that drafts and articles I typed, somehow i just didn't wanna click on the "publish" button. After re-reading what I typed, I thought it was quite crappy and just let it go, forgotten.


Last week I was a little confused, due to recent incidents that occurred in my family. It is then that I asked myself a question often asked in a round of Black Jack. Which is, 'Should I be greedy?'. Knowing the risk of losing the game, at the same time knowing the chances of surviving with a win. However, it is more difficult for me to answer the same question in real life as compared to a round of Black Jack because the wager isn't all about money anymore. But worry no more! It is yesterday that I've made my decision...

HIT ME! >=O

With that, I'm now moving along that path I've chosen. Whatever outcome that awaits me, theres nothing much I can change ;D

2 Penyibuks:

ee jane March 13, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

*hits porky with a stick*

=D

Carson Heng March 14, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

Thanks =O

Post a Comment