Stone Rock Earth Soil~

I'm burnt once again thanks to frisbee AGAIN. It was Sunway King & Queen's Hat League yesterday and boy did I have fun! Thanks for organizing such an event, David. Although I didn't manage to get any medal for myself, I think I pretty much enjoyed being there. My legs were cramping so badly last Thursday and I played this league without fully recovering. Kinda regret that, but I can't help it.. I ended up cramping in the last match too =X Here are some pics of that day, thanks a bunch to Darren Ng =)


Vodka for breakfast anyone? =)



Met different people, played different styles~



Swoosh!



Some monkey expression I have..
By now, you can see the cramped up muscle on my right calf already x_x

=)


After that tiring league, Alvin, Zoe Sze Jin and I ciao off to Sze Jin's place to bathe and get ready for that night with the rest of our frisbee people at Shangri La for dinner~ will be updated with pics soon! ciao~

2 Penyibuks:

ee jane March 21, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

Ouchies for the cramp,

LOL, we should call that pose, monkey terima banana!

Do stretching and letak hot pack lah XD

Carson Heng March 22, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

I think its much better now, altho i can still feel the pull when i press it hard xP
me no monkey boy!

Post a Comment