ME SHOOT EUUU!~

One lesson I learned today regarding film making: When you have inspiration or an idea for a scene, write everything down imediately!! This morning after cheng beng, I decided to get my ass out to record those 'scenes' I had in mind weeks ago. Turns out that after I recorded those, I have no idea what am I suppose to do with them. Its like "owh yes! finish this that scene all... so what were they for again?"


Example: why'd I have this ball here again? x_x


Owh well, I think this time I'm gonna end up making the random-est video evar! I seriously have no idea what I want to do with all these recorded clips. In addition, I realised that I don't have a proper video editor to use in my campus computer lab! As random ideas begin to overlap this original one, the video is beginning to mess up in my brains. I guess It'll still be a good practice as long as I produce something right? @_@


Brought stuff I might need. VERY USEFUL!


Like this random stick I found at home =P


And this thread and tape I decided to bring along~



Special thanks to Weng Chiew, my neighbour who helped me a bit at the beginning before he gets a tummy ache. Really one of the most random thing I've done since months ago. Felt so adventurous just cycling around the garden with my tools and gears strapped around me =P Maybe I should travel further and go on a real adventure someday~ of course I'm not sure whether or not I like the idea for now until i actually try it.


He thinks he has nice eyes, what say u?


Searching for a proper scene ain't just simple.


Coz I have to 'deploy' and pack up my tools every moment I decide that I'm done with that spot. Then come back a while later after realising that I missed out some scenes at the same spot.




While searching for old toys to film, I actually stumbled upon my old diary. It lasted about half a year since beginning of form 4. OMG-NESS THE WAY I EXPRESS THINGS WHEN I WAS YOUNGERRRRRR .______. So childish in a sense that me myself didn't know who I was back then. I wonder if I were to start writing a diary again now, would it be any different from back then? But nahh, probably not going to anyway. I'd be embarrassed to death if it were to be exposed! =X


~KSAboy~
~Out~

5 Penyibuks:

Jean April 11, 2011 at 5:05 AM  

i see gorillapod!!

Have a nice day! =)

My recent post:
135yo Puri Hotel, Malacca

ee jane April 11, 2011 at 10:47 PM  

Eh so cute wanna the funny thingies 0.o

Go write n remind ur future self what kind of person you were so you could be understanding of the younger generation and remember that you once went through that stage (cause you'll forget) XD

stephy-nie April 18, 2011 at 11:24 PM  

oooo Movie man stalking around semenyih! hahaha. i'm so curious of your diary!

Anonymous April 23, 2011 at 1:19 PM  

diary? :P... can i read them?! :P... i promise i'll keep it a secret :P... !

Carson Heng April 23, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

@jean
yeah! Its actually quite hard to use, but comes in handy =D

@ee jane
Haha the diary very much reminded me that I'm still the same person, only better! ;D Now I'd rather have a diary saved somewhere online instead, I'm too careless with my belongings =P

@stephy
It was in Kajang not semenyih! And I don't stalk. And no you can't know the contents of that diary =O

@caelestis
noooooooooooooooooooooooo! If you have one I can probably trade it with you :D

Post a Comment