New Old Stuff~

Last weekend was a really pleasant one. I had a lots of mixed feelings that I haven't experienced since probably 4-5 years ago. I remember one of them has this very idle feeling of boredom. I haven't been home alone for quite a while. When I tried to recall the last time I was, memories of my school days shot right at me. Those were the carefree days xD



Trailing back, I naturally began going through all me old cabinets, like how I always did when I was bored, way younger. Every old toy I see brought back a very special and unique flashback. I spent a good 4 hours just going through them, trying to fix a certain damages here and there.

From~


The times where owning this giant pencil makes you super cool ;)

To the days I spend time with my all time favorite toy!


To the days I own this metal ring thingy that makes lotsa noise!


To the days I obtained epic old 'passed-down-to-me' mobiles!


To the days when these car models and action figures became popular!


To the days when KH projects were created with very entertaining purposes!
Form 1 - Told my teacher its a pencil case
Told my friends its a goal post to play uhm... "Finger Soccer"? LOL
Unused materials are well... carved into 'fine' weapons >=)


To the days of classic electronic entertainment! :D



TO THE GOLDEN DAYS OF...

POKEMON CARDS! WOHOO!~


Know any of these priceless junks I have? :)


There was a full cabinet of old books, comics, and CDs! Seeing VCDs like Pokemon and Tom&Jerry brought back a great deal of hapiness! And owh my gosh, some CDs are ancient! like the pc game "hermie hopperhead"? So awesome :)


So badddddass!


Watched anime all day long~


Doraemon? Archie? Randoms?



Or OLD MASTER Q! L O L !!


Not only did I find toys. I managed to recover a folder FULL of certificates, which some of them I found rather interesting, whereas some of them really surprise myself and at the same time, reminded me of what I was capable of. Some would say I was quite lifeless, but I think back in my school days, those WERE my life... I suppose?


Dudes, remember the gang of baldies? :)

All bunched together.


Feel so smart just by looking at this :D

Came across this very decent looking file.
Thought it contained another important cert of some sort.

Just to find my old sticker collections in it? @_@

Thought this was normal, as compared to others...

Until...


I FOUND OUT WHAT'S WRITTEN ON IT!
Heck, I was in a runner-up team in a parliamentary debate.

IN MALAY!

>=O


As I opened one particular dusty drawer, I found a stack of old paper notes, letters, photo albums, and also some drawings. They were so simple and straight forward! Such simple phrases that brought me so much laughter and joy =') I also uncovered this very special 'art' that was drawn by a dear friend. It was caught in the flood back at my old house, yet I remember saving it from the waist level muddy waters and drying it. First thing I did when there was sunlight. Didn't even think about saving my pokemon cards, which I later regretted terribly =\ (Damn I forgot to snap the 'art' I was talking about! Will DEFINITELY include it in the next post ;P )

='D
Drawn by a friend
I swear Its still damn funny even when I look at it now!


Few of the OLDEST MEMOS in the stack
Just look at the dates! O.O



My only personal photo album from WAYYYYY back then

HAHAH ETHEL AND I!


This one totally made me speechless..
I could only

Hah! Picture with my idol back then...
YOHAN! Hahaha!
This was when I started my yo-yo career.
It did not last long. =P

So in this post, I shared lotsa lottttsaaa pictures. If you feel some familiarity, we probably lived a very similar childhood :D I definitely had fun writing this post. Every picture I snapped did not fail to put a smile on my face. :) Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!


There are so many ways to define one's past. If I were to live my life all over again, I'll definitely choose the same process I went through growing up to who I am now!


~KSAboy~
~Out~

7 Penyibuks:

ee jane April 26, 2011 at 8:36 AM  

*jaw drop*
so banyak benda you simpan @@

awesome though,

hahaha,giant pencils makes you feel super cool reminds me of those short stories i read

Carson Heng April 26, 2011 at 2:53 PM  

Hahaa! I should start keeping more things now so I could dig them up few years later~ Not sure if I'll have enough space for them though!

I remember that short story too lol. About this big bully and a giant pencil :D

ee jane April 26, 2011 at 7:00 PM  

Hide them in a box and bury it in the garden =D
...
Or maybe not =S
Nanti ada cacing @@

stephy-nie May 4, 2011 at 12:43 AM  

You so bulat when you small! omaigod! hahaha. I have the same amount of "rubbish" as you do too! maybe i should dig them out again once awhile :D

Anonymous May 6, 2011 at 6:40 PM  

nice post!! :P i have many stuff in my room too that reminded me of times when i was young :P... !

Carson Heng May 7, 2011 at 1:26 AM  

@ee jane
Later mum scold ler korek korek the garden =X

@stephy
Go ahead! you'll be surprised! :P

@sam
I still have my epic tadika photo, do you? =D

Anonymous May 14, 2011 at 4:47 PM  

i do! :P !!

Post a Comment