Another Ultimate Tourney : SDU 2012!~

Spinning Down Under 2012 was a 2 day tourney that took place last Saturday and Sunday. It was a really pleasant trip down to JB with several other people from other teams(Islander, X-cross, Stingrays). To my surprise, we did quite good despite having NO training sessions together as a team! 


Went down on Friday, came back on a Sunday. It is too bad that we couldn't spend more time there exploring. I would've totally loved doing that if I were to travel alone. Thought I could meet up with a few friends there too while I was at it.


However, my best experience of this trip would be being able to lead a team again! I'm now no more with Oops, the university team. As most of the senior players graduated, we formed a team of our own, Badgers, lead by my previous captain Sean. Therefore I'm no more captain of anything! But damn, for the past 2 years I've gotten so used to leading a team that I actually lost confidence while playing on the field when I'm no longer captain =(




Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure things are starting to change. As of now, with my uber determination to lose weight, I've lost 4kg in around 12 days! It definitely made me feel a difference when playing. I want more fitness for ultimate! I feel that if I don't get to lead the team, I must at least be one of the key players in the team! Aiming to be an all rounder, I'll definitely work hard to train in multiple aspects of the game.




~Carson~
~Out~

PS: yes, I'll be signing off my posts with my name from now on =)

3 Penyibuks:

ee jane July 19, 2012 at 9:08 PM  

All the best~!Good luck!

Carson Heng July 21, 2012 at 8:18 PM  

XIe xie ni! :P

Anonymous March 18, 2013 at 12:03 PM  

I am genuinеly рleased to glance at this wеb ѕite posts which
contaіns plenty of valuable faсts, thаnkѕ for providіng such
stаtіstics.

Here іs my webpage: Deep fat frying

Post a Comment