Of Lanterns and Instruments~

HAPPY MID AUTUMN FEST!!

Simple lantern decorations in my garden~


Also known as Lantern Festival to some ppl. This year is a rather quiet one since there aren't any relatives over at my place~ ;D Like previous years, I did a lot of nonsense too. I don't even know why I like doing these nonsense. Have you ever felt like burning stuff when theres a lighted candle in your hand? Owh well~ what is done has been done~ xD


Burning dried/dead shoots
(see? I dont harm them =P )


Cremation of a fallen flower~

Okay~ Enough crap. I have an announcement to make!! If you follow my blog often enough, you would've seen my entry regarding my piano exam. My piano teacher showed me the result slip today~I PASSED AND AM OFFICIALLY A FINAL GRADER! xD


Yeahh!~ double the happiness!~


=)



~KSAboy~
~Out~

6 Penyibuks:

Ken Wooi October 4, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

lol.. my house no lantern at all..
and the "ritard".. musical term laahh..
but i know what you mean.. hehe. =P

kenwooi.com

Carson Heng October 5, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

@kenwooi
lol! this year my hse did in in a smaller scale~ everything was lesser =P
I know thats a musical term.. but its just so nice to share xD

ee jane October 7, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

Whats a ritard 0.o
(seriously)
Eh, I no play lantern since...since..hmm 0.o

Carson Heng October 9, 2009 at 2:49 AM  

@ee jane
ritard is an Italian musical term for getting slower and softer or something like that =P
retard however is another thing =P

lanterns are so.. dunno, just brings back memories LOL

Anonymous October 9, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

now u r grade??? :D

Carson Heng October 10, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

@caelestis
8 xD

Post a Comment