Woohoo~~

"yo.. I'm still alive.."
Carson : heee heeee heeeeeee *Faints*

Heyya everyone~ My classes began yesterday~ which also means that I'm back on campus now. Won't be coming online as often because its not very convenient for me to gain access to the internet =( I haven't been updating for some time too~ Was in a hyped up mode to promote my digi entry LOL!


Lots of cleaning done!

I'm staying on campus this academic year. Not staying with my ex-housemates as they moved off campus and I'm not allowed to stay off campus -.-|| My current room is the same as my previous one, twin sharing room in an appartment like unit. And my roommate now is none other than the retarded fool as shown below.


"uhuhuhuu me ritat fuullll"


Classes are okay so far~ My time table isn't s packed as a certain course, but I still have classes from Monday to Friday =.= Infact, I'm actually posting this blog entry in class~ Some class known as 'computer engineering' <_<||>


"uhm.. what else to blog about.. <_<||>

So anyway, I'll try to update at least 1-2 times a week!~ Until then~ see you soon!~ xD

~KSAboy~
~Out~

4 Penyibuks:

Ken Wooi October 4, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

when i was in uni.. my parents also dont let me move off-campus..
hmm.. maybe i dont want too.. hehe.. =P

kenwooi.com

Carson Heng October 5, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

@kenwooi
but i want toooooo! But its okay lar, I'm lucky enuff to get an on campus room =P

ee jane October 7, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Hmm hmm...why want move out?

Carson Heng October 9, 2009 at 2:39 AM  

@eejane
Last time wanna mvoe out to stay with friends mah =P now it doesnt matter la xD

Post a Comment