Well done my friend!~

In my entry on 7 September 2009 : Soon.. Very soon..~ , a person is actually missing from the
bunch of imba friends ;D I didn't include him there because his undergrad status was unknown and 'unstable' back then~ but I've received good news this afternoon! He passed EMB and is able to proceed to his desired course in first year, Mechatronics!!

This is William!

He is IMBA

He kicks ur ass in whatever game he plays!
will: wanna challenge me? O_o


Even in real life L4D!
*rawrrr*

Congratulations!

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE PWNED BY YOU IN DOTA! T_T

~KSAboy~
~Out~

3 Penyibuks:

Jean September 16, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

blood on hand? wat happen? why you wanna pawned by others when u can do tat to them? =)

Carson Heng September 16, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

@SJ
haha!! we're playing with colouring on my friend's birthday @@
He is too good to be pawned T_T
others.. can la =P

wfhsln September 25, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

So, you do play dotA?

hahaha..

You use what client? Garena?

do add me XD usernama : sayapunyer

Post a Comment