Digi : Pimp My Broadband!

This entry is for an online contest by Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd~ Get more to know
More about it HERE!~ Let me tell you what is it all about anyway~ Have you ever watched Pimp My Ride? Its about the same concept~ In short, you have to write a blog entry about what you think about your current broadband services~


There are 2 categories in this contest which are Video Style Pimp and Photo Style Pimp~ the top 50 entries for each category will be entitled to a free broadband modem by Digi and 3 months of free broadband supscription =)~~ Top 3 for each category will win the same thing, AND a laptop! Products are by Apple and HP~ And I'm going for the Video Style Pimp xD
(video more syiok mar =3 )


SOOOOOO!!!! What do I think about my current broadband services then?


First of all, I think the performance of the broadband service I have now HIGHLY DEPENDS
on its MOOD. In other words, it could sky rocket up to amazing speed, and then drop down to ground snail motion. Although it remains 'usable' at most times, having such an issue would make it unreliable at critical moments. Some would call this UNSTABLE.


Besides that, my current broadband service has this annoyingly high tendency disconnect
for no proper reason. Sometimes even if its properly connected, my webpages would still fail to load. This is quite irritating especially when im halfway through a game of DOTA, HON or any online game of the same genre.


Although the broadband service I have now is considered 'one of the best' in Malaysia, it is
I'm still not satisfied with it. I think it could be improved more. Hearing my friends download at the speed of MBs instead of KBs overseas, I could only let out a deep long SIGH. Nonetheless, I still feel grateful for what I have now. I'm not asking for much, just hoping that Digi would provide me with a broadband service more reliable than what I have now =)

Before i forget, this is my video entry! =)




If u like it, gimme a thumbs up at




PIMP MY BROADBAND!~~

40 Penyibuks:

Anonymous September 16, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

hey have you submitted your post? did not find it to vote.. register in the pimpmybroadband.com.my site dude.. nice stuff

Carson Heng September 16, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

@Anonymous
I've just submitted! but it wont be on the gallery list till they approve it! Make sure you vote! xD

Anonymous September 17, 2009 at 1:38 AM  

Well done wei

Anonymous September 17, 2009 at 1:48 AM  

legend of mana soundtrack! desmond ask me to comment

Andy September 17, 2009 at 1:53 AM  

stupid anonymous.

Carson Heng September 17, 2009 at 4:15 AM  

@all
Thx everyone lol~ altho i have no idea whos anonymous@@

andy! got click thumbs up anot?? xD

Jean September 17, 2009 at 4:20 AM  

triple thumbs-up? but i onli have 2 thumbs here. lol. =)

Carson Heng September 17, 2009 at 4:28 AM  

@SJ
lol! Thanks a lot SJ!~ anyways~ I've just updated the link so that ppl could click the thumbs up buttan easier~ xD

Ken Wooi September 17, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

haha.. like your creativity.. especially with the closet mirror recording.. nice.. =D

kenwooi.com

Ken Wooi September 17, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

oh btw i thumbs up-ed edy..
all the best =)

kenwooi.com

wonsim September 17, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Their ranking is base on "view" then only "Thumb up", so besides thumb up, you need to make sure they go to the DiGi site and then they press the watch from the DiGi site to capture the "view" count first. :-) waiting to see your new Mac!

wonsim September 17, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

I read the note at the "How to Submit", it says friends or family can only vote once per day, does it means they can vote everyday and push up the vote? Actually they didn't says how they count the mark, end of the day they use "view", "Thumb Up", or Criteria set (creativity, relevant, and effort)?

Anonymous September 17, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

nice video..thumbs up ^^
the video funny le...

Carson Heng September 17, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

@ken wooi
haha thx! took a lot of time editing them @@
remember to thumbs up whenever u remember LOL!

@wonsim
Yeah, you get one vote per day~ i dont think view count could be a problem.. i can get it to increase easily xD i think they have a panel of judges to decide the winner after seeing votes and view counts too @@

Thanks for your support =)

TianChad田七摄影 September 17, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

Nice effort here! =)
All the best!

Danny Heng September 17, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

wah..like pro.Should have put me as director and scrip writer.
I might win an Apple for breakfast.

-ping- September 17, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

nice nice~i love ur videos~u berpotensi bcum actor.. buahaha.

Anonymous September 18, 2009 at 4:02 AM  

You are so bloody rich.
Buy your own Apple!

Tiffany Khoo September 18, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

AHHA. Eh, nice onee. :)
Imma.. go do that.. thumbs up thing for yaa.


www.blue-speck.blogspot.com

Alexander September 18, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

thumbs up! :D

Carson Heng September 18, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Thanks a lot for the thumbs up people! xD

as for Anonymous... Lets just say im greedy >=D
LOL im not blardy rich k T_T

Anonymous September 18, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

lik the way u play dota.....nice one...n de spray scene....damn dramatic~~~~~~...tummy up!!!!

Renzukuken September 19, 2009 at 6:05 AM  

LOLLL!!! gay as ever...nice vid...but ur voice shud be cuter weh!! EHHEHEHE!! but when u play RO last time like no lag only! DRAMA WEH!! AHHAHAHA....anyways nice vid la....kambing shit...go and win this...any prize u win share k?...i giv u a thumb up(forced)...goodluck...and btw who uses digi broadband anyway =.="!

Carson Heng September 19, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

lol THX!~

@renzukuku
oi! remember last time i couldn't participate in guild war bcoz of lag?! hah! takt that! >=D I have a friend who uses Digi broadband, and its very smooth weh! can dota on gg all =P

Weng Chiew September 20, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

cool wan bro...thumbs up for u already =P

cHrIstInA_YY September 20, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

U've done a really good job!!! Hope u can win this contest ^^v

Tiffany Khoo September 20, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

Ahha, I went on this page again on my broadband (I use Maxis la), and.. -.-

It didn't load.

Gee.

Evelyn Mun September 21, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

U see, at this hour i still can remember 2 thumbs up . Good luck!!!

CT September 21, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

The beginning I was like.. whoa, big house! And then it got monotonous, then I saw Dota and I went O_o? Sorry girls will never understand guy games, unless they play it too lah.

And then the ending, wah so emo wan :( Thumbs up for you today, gonna check out the other videos. :)

Carson Heng September 21, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

haha thx everyone~

@Chia Chien Teng
Quite true, an honest feedback is always good for future improvements! thanks! xD
The last part.. must emo a bit, make ppl feel sad.. then go thumbs up for me .. hahaha! xD

Donna September 23, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

digi broadband really good ar?
i am using celcom one now..
the line really slow.. Zzz... then got limit 5g, if over the limit = cannot use.. zzz..

Anonymous September 24, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

... Last minutes then about this.. I don't think you're the best , the what If I have 100 meg ! Is better ! Anyway, all the best

Diana Tan September 24, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Nice home made video. You might like to add Adsense contextual advertisement to this blog and earn some revenue.

HitoMi Ng September 24, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

wei!! chun lah...tapi too long edi!!

Carson Heng September 24, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

@dolly
replied on ur blog cbox xD

@anonymous
haha! I'm satisfied as long as I'm top 50, free broadband! >=D I'm learning a lot thru this, many improvements could be made x)
Thanks a lot too! xD

@Diana
Thx!~ I still wanna keep my nuffnang glitterati status tho xP

@Hitomi
yeah lar.. when ideas come, they come in a bunch! ><||

curryegg September 24, 2009 at 11:34 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
curryegg September 24, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

Hi there. Found your video clip and love it immediately. Like your creativity and the sound effect. Thumbed up for you. All the best.. ;)

Billy October 2, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

Hi, I'm giving you a thumbs up! Nice video. Heard from my friend that he got a nice amount of traffic from this contest, are you getting an increase in site traffic?

Carson Heng October 2, 2009 at 6:45 PM  

@billy
I won't deny what you heard from your friend. I have a very dramatic increase from the day I posted my entry ;P

Anonymous October 18, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

OK OK la .. not really nice hehe

Post a Comment