Soon.. Very soon..~

I'm 80% done with my holidays~ the remaining 20% would be roughly... 3 weeks
left? I've been working for the past 2 months~ kinda forgot how holidays are suppose to be like. Which means I AM GOING TO ABUSE THESE REMAINING HOLIDAYS! >=D


At the end of this month, I would officially be a 1st year student in The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus (UNMC). I'm really looking forward to it~ Although I won't be staying with most of my friends. Father wouldn't allow me anywhere off-campus besides HOME. Its related to my first post over here LOL~ Besides that, I'm so looking forward to all other stuff!~


Can't wait for more frisbee actions!
*DONK*


Can't wait for more bullying sessions =P


Can't wait for more mamak sessions~

AND STUDY SESSIONS! (with random outcomes)


What is campus life without a few friends to hang out with? I'm looking forward to meet them on campus soon!~ Although there are some whom I might not be able to study together with due to different modules and subject.. Lepaking schedules never change okay? xD


See this retarded fool?


His name is Daniel and he is truly a retarded fool.


Who sleeps... anywhere <_<||>
Yes, ANYWHERE!
Mamak..
Jon's bed =)

I CAN'T WAIT TO SNAP MORE PICS OF HIM SLEEPING EVERYWHERE!


See this black dude?
*He is chinese btw, PURE =P *


He is barry the emotional lil boy~

Only by playing Red Alert 3, he gets happy!

I CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE FUN OF HIM AGAIN ;)



See this imba beast?


Thats my roommate, Jon.
Jon : Im back~

Jon : Damn tired lah.. go sleep straight lar.. -.-ZZzz


Before sleeping..
Jon : weh everyone!! one game of dota before bed!
*which leads to 2, then 3, then...*

I CAN'T WAIT TO TALK NONSENSE WITH THIS LONG DUDE!~ xP


See this sms-ing dude?


He is Ivan and he 'ENJOYS' drinking milk =)


And he drives us out when I'm too lazy to do so xD

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU'LL DO TO YOUR HAIR LOL!


See this indian dude here?
...

...

...

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE FFK-ED BY HIM AGAIN ._.||

KAPAL TERBANG DEEPAK
Deepak : Im a professional ffk-er~


Point is..

I CAN'T WAIT TO START UNI! =D

~KSAboy~
~Out~

4 Penyibuks:

caelestis September 7, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

ur friend daniel is just like NANO [Wei Qi] who SLEEP EVERYWHERE SHE GOES and i have a whole collection of her sleeping photos hahahaha! :D one day im gonna post it up and let u all enjoy =P then NANO will come after my head hahaha! :D

Carson Heng September 8, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

@caelestis
lol! Dun worry dun worry.. just post it! I can protect u rom NANO attacks 8D

ee jane September 13, 2009 at 1:05 AM  

Ai leng sleep almost anywhere too!!

Samantha September 13, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

awww im so terharu!! T.T

Post a Comment