I'll be back~

"Have you ever felt this lost in a mall you THOUGHT you know every corner?

Indeed, Mid Valley isn't simple =P


I went to mid valley yesterday afternoon. Didn't go for movies. Didn't meet up with friends
either. Infact, I only stayed there for about 3 hours~ Purpose? To collect my sallary! Met up with ex-colleagues for lunch too~ they treated me xD I received a bunch of other gifts. More like, mega sales redemption left over stuffs LOL. I'm loaded with monster charms and L'Occitane products <_<||


Redemption girl aka Sharon


Nothing much happened. I met up with Sharon and Grace over at the Raya redemption booth. Lepak-ed there for about an hour before heading to the 3rd floor to get my monster charms carved with my name! Thx a lot miss Wai Wai xP


Carson's Monster Charm

Working in Mid Valley this summer break taught me many things~ I've learned a lot about events and mall administration. I met many new people from all walks of life, good or bad, kind souls or plain jerks. xP In addition, I also got to know many staffs there, which would help whenever I'm running short on cash~ I can get them to hire me! xD


I'll come back to work again someday! But for now..
SEE YOU!~


~KSAboy~
~Out of Mid Valley =P ~

6 Penyibuks:

ee jane September 13, 2009 at 12:53 AM  

Eh, the charm so cute, the key chain monster smile almost look like your smile~ XD

Ken Wooi September 13, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

haha.. i was at midvalley recently..
nice place to hang out =)

kenwooi.com

Carson Heng September 13, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

@ee jane
u want one? i can get one that suits u too =3

@kenwooi
yeah!~ and and! lots of food there! xD
even if u tried everything there, theres still The Gardens Mall! =P

Jean September 13, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

salary? haha. must be nice digits. bought toto? =)

Samantha September 13, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

ahem! i also want! >=( how can u give ee jane and don't give me?! i am your wife okay T.T !! salary??! *bright eyes* :D darling, let's go shopping :D i shop, you pay =P

Carson Heng September 13, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

@SJ
lol! U made me realise I've never ever bought toto before in my life so far @@

@samantha
hehe~ i could give u 2 something similar, with different names ofcourse~ xD however.. put the shopping aside! =P

Post a Comment