BIG FISH small fish!

My job up til now(second day) involves cutting up the main artery of the salmon and remove its blood clot. Sounds disgusting doesn't it? But nah, ain't that bad. Fish there are fresh and doesn't stink! ;) I'm getting pretty good at it too~!



Up till now, 3 other people mentioned that I speak good English, bangga! :D People here are pretty nice. The lady that sells snacks is cute too. hehe. =P


Today's work was a bit more physically taxing as it was much colder. It drizzled pretty much the whole day today. Worked from 10am to around 10.45pm, now thats a lot of hard work alright! But Throughout today's tough job, I was smiling to myself most of the time. Thoughts of playing BIG FISH small fish with frisbee seniors keep flashing in my brain LOL! I'm missing those good times already! ;D

5 Penyibuks:

wonsim June 4, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

Enjoy your fishbie, flying here and there. After months of training, when you are back to frisbee, you must improve a lot due to the tough training Oversea!

Sher Ai June 5, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

hmm... fishbie sounds interesting!

ee jane June 5, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

0.o

Carson Heng June 6, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

I'm going to return home as a buff guy yo!

boobs June 6, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

PHOTO OR DIDN'T HAPPEN

Post a Comment