KIND OFF settled down~

Lemme quickly show you around my room! Too tired to type any longer!


My dorm~


Narrow Dorm Hallway~


My bed after it is made~


Where I do my Laundry~


The refrigerator beside the open air kitchen~


Work place, admin office up the stairs~


The break room, ONLY PLACE WITH WIFI!

Inside the break room:
Chairs and tables~


Sofas and ping pong tables? :D



Back outside, the dock~



AND FINALLY, the scenery around it:


SIMPLY BREATHTAKING!


PS: ohdamnI'msofreakingtirednowbb

EDITED: Forgot to mention, all pics are taken at around 7-8 PM! Theres close to no night time at all ;)
~KSABOY~
~OUT~

5 Penyibuks:

HitoMi Ng June 2, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

I wan to go there experience the cool air too wth so badly...Miss you leh..

I wan to stroll along the streets like nobody cares!! duhh

ee jane June 3, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

They have nice skies 0.o

Carson Heng June 3, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

@hitomi
Hahaa its nice! ;D
At night also can walk around as if its morning ~
Catch me online in the afternoon! usually from malaysian time of 1pm+

Carson Heng June 3, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Yes ee jane! its very nice! Lotsa nice sceneries around~

Taice June 7, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

So much sunlight around the clock... mata jadi lebih kecik lor...

Post a Comment