The One Long Journey!~

I'm finally at Alaska now! After more than 30 hours of travelling! Don't wanna share much about the flights and journeys, they're pretty much the same at every airport anyways~ So I'll just share a few pics la hmm? Owh btw, who would've thought that we could bump into Caleb there along with Steph and Sam LOL!

Serious face punya Caleb =O

Sam!

And Steph!

Also meet up with Jon's gang
(Me myself, Kah Fai, Link Er, Keiron in between, Sze Jin, Long Jon)

Cute lil Jap girl at Tokyo =3


Thats about it for the journey, sharing stories about it just makes me feel all tired once again :P
Oh anyway, I woke up at 5am+ local time here. I was so tired yesterday that I actually slept at around 5pm+, and thats 12 hours of sleep! <3 30 ="P


Walking there~


For this morning, the weather looked really good, so I put on my sweater and grabbed my camera out for a walk. It feels really nice to be somewhere different for a change~ Being foreign somewhere just makes everything around so new ;P Its quite cold in the morning too, maybe a few degrees C lower than Genting's temperature. NICE.

Where I spent the night~

Empty streets in the morning.


I can even do this :P

When the wind blows, my face literally frozed



~KSAboy~
~Out~

2 Penyibuks:

ee jane June 2, 2010 at 9:56 AM  

Hey Frozen Face!! 0.o
XP
Whats the mountain behind you called 0.o?

Carson Heng June 2, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

it is called... snowy mountain! ;D

Post a Comment