Fatigue?

I've been feeling really tired recently, especially during work. After completing my morning work
routine, I would usually walk around the mall before going back to the office. However, lately I would want to laze around as much as I could. Sitting with friends at a booth, leaning on rails, or even taking a short 10 minutes nap in the store room(its air-conditioned and is very VERY peaceful in there xP)!

Im wondering if this sudden lost of strength and energy could be related of lack of exercise. Frankly, I've not been working out at all eversince the beginning of this job. Fortunately for me, this job also requires a LOT of walking around the mall and a certain level of physical strength. Perhaps that is just insufficient to keep me fit and alert comparing to sports i used to play on campus =P

So anyways~ I'm promising myself to revert the changes of my fitness level!~ As soon as August ends, I'll be working out very consistently! How? I'll be undergoing the same training schedule I did few years back when I trained for tennis! xD Its something like:
-7km run/jog, one day interval
-6 sets of 20 sit-up, daily
-4 sets of 15 push-ups, daily
-Intense full body stretching for 15 mins, daily

*Having done all these back then, I feel an increase in stamina and strength.. sadly, my body looks the same LOL*


I'm looking for an effective exercise to strengthen my back muscles as they get tired often when I carry things @@|| any suggestions? =P


P.S. : As for now.. I'll work hard in getting my things done at work!




Tired? no lar.. where got.. Im doing fine ...




-_-ZZzzzZZzzzz


~KSAboy~
~Out~

14 Penyibuks:

renaye August 13, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

i'm always feeling tired. and the only way for me not to feel tired is to have enough of sleep.

Carson Heng August 13, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

@renaye
Very effective way! I always TRY to get enough sleep at nite... Failed most of the time LOL! =\

ee jane August 14, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

0.o...sad to say...i mcm dunno wat exercise is for strengthening back muscle =S
I think if you hold a belt or a towel (with both upper limb fully extended) above your head and twist left and right could be an exercise.

But I do know how 2 avoid getting tired back muscle =P Keeping a good posture
(sitting straight)
and stretching your back every once in a while =P
(if you carry heavy stuff, try to keep it the 'stuff' close to your body and do not bend your back)

As for your fatigue, I can 100% guarantee you're lacking in vitamin B. The vitamin that is greatly needed in your body metabolism (burning food for energy). Without vitamin B, you get sleepy and brain goes zzz too. If you don't have the tablets, you can get them in marmide (the stuff you put in porridge, can campur with air panas, then you can minum tiap tiap hari) or...'bulls' (the one can baling at pencuri wan)

Carson Heng August 14, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

@ee jane
Wow.. Thats doctor ee jane's stuff! xD
Im always cautious when carrying heavy stuff, backs straight when i lift it up~ coz if injured.. no sports =(
and thanks, I'll be more rajin with the tablets xD

Sherene Yuen August 15, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

carsie.. u wanna lose weight or build muscle??
relax lar.. it wont work if u have tried too hard... =)

Carson Heng August 15, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

@sherene
I wanna lose weight, but not building too much muscle~ just wanna tone and condition them a bit, make them more efficient xD

ee jane August 16, 2009 at 1:28 AM  

If you're not fat but heavy, isn't that suppose to be good?

Aiyo, if you don't train like...those...boxer or something, your muscle won't pop out. Exercise 3 times a week not good enough me? OHHHH!!! I know! If you just want to tone...go learn yoga!!! Or pilates!!!

Carson Heng August 16, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

@ee jane
I am GETTING fatter now =P

Jean August 16, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

as we exercise, we might still look the same physically but we would never know how's going on internally would we? body cells take time. we'll see the progress as time passes. commitment and focusing are the keys to looking good from the inside out! XD

Carson Heng August 16, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

@SJ
yeah~ its somewhat true xD its owh kay as long as we are able to accomplish our objectives~ which is, in my case, gain more fitness! xD

ee jane August 17, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

You are gettin fatter 0.o?

Lar, i also wan commitment n focus to tone myself =( I think I'm developing fats too!! At the wrong places >.>

Charlene August 18, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

I WANNA LOSE WEIGHT TOO!!!
feel like a cow now....T__________T

Unknown August 23, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

you look like you are dropping into pieces which is very creative.lol

Carson Heng August 23, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

@Samantha Kong
hahaa~~ u MAY have commented on the wrong post! xD
owh owh anyways, it took me an hour to finally get the angle right! x(

Post a Comment