Selamat Berpuasa~

Fasting season is here~ To all my muslim friends, its time to fast once again! Enjoy it xD
This also means that Rhamadan bazaars are back~~ foooooddddd!! =D Let us Malaysians prepare for another festive celebration! wheee!!~~


HOLD ON!


Wanna know what I like about it the most? Come one, give it a few wild guesses!!~~ Nahhh, let me save a bit if your brain cells..


ITS THIS!
Notice the time? Notice the number of people?
This was last Saturday. YES, WEEKEND.
Believe your eyes, believe me =D



First time sitting on the way back to Kajang~
damn happy LOL
*acts normal*



~KSAboy~
~Out~

6 Penyibuks:

Jean August 24, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

wow! much much lesser people ard that time yea? great! haven't seen that before. so you meant this is the first time you're resting your butt en route to kajang? oww, you must be very kind indeed. do you always offer your place to the elderly eg old people/pregnant lady/lady with babies in their arms or even young kids? lol. you can lean from now onwards till raya then, for 29 days! haha. =)

Anonymous August 24, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

wa are you sure?!

ee jane August 24, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Eh, here's a question, is a poker face a normal face??? 0.o

Carson Heng August 25, 2009 at 1:37 AM  

@SJ
Yeahhh!! All the muslims buka puasa-ing! xD~
errr.. I do offer my seat to others who need it more than I do, IF i can even secure one first xP
Just few days back, I offered my seat to an old limping uncle LOL! Cant help but to feel bangga everyone looking at me <_<||


@Caelestis
This is real! =D

@eejane
err.. depends on each person's face LOL! some are born angry looking ><

Ken Wooi August 28, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

saturday and so few ppl?
amazing! we should have raya the whole year! =D

kenwooi.com

Carson Heng August 28, 2009 at 4:11 AM  

@Kenwooi
Yeah.. or at least, fast every weekend! =D

Post a Comment