I Don't Want To Rest In Pieces Like Final Destination!!

Once again, Final Destination is back! For those who watched all three of its previous movies AND actually liked it, you know you want more... so does Nuffnang~ Being generous as always, Nuffnang is here once again, giving out 80 pairs of premiere movie tickets to watch Final Destination: Rest In Pieces!


Hold on a second, for those who have no idea what is the movie all about... It does have a storyline .. Its about.. Owh, u can google that up~ Freaky thing about the movie is all the GRUESOME DEATHS in the movie >=D
Im no saddist though~ ;P


As I walked into my room, after a long day, I went over to my laptop and turned it on as usual~

Finishing all daily routines, I've decided to check out some blogs.

Having done that, I thought I'd be nice to check out whats new at Nuffnang.

Looking at the blog posts, I realised that I forgot something important.

which was...

*snaps*
KSAboy :
I DONT WANNA REST IN PIECES!

Laptop:
me neither! save me! T_T

KSAboy:
GAH I WANT THEM TICKETS! =O

PS: If you're wondering what is all this about, check THIS out~ you could be one of the lucky ones to watch it first!

12 Penyibuks:

Din Meooww August 21, 2009 at 1:48 AM  

lol
u fell?

Jean August 21, 2009 at 6:02 AM  

i wanna watch it too! it's really nice although kinda scary for me. haha. all the best of lucky to the horrified photo of yours yea! good luck! =)

Carson Heng August 22, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

@din
was so horrified mah =P

@SJ
haha thx a lot!~ u can try ur luck and give it a shot too! xD

SJ August 22, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

good luck.

Carson Heng August 22, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Tha a bunch, kathleen! x)

ee jane August 22, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

LOL! All the best lah, look so silly, haha.

And you never said how was the orphan movie =/

I saw the trailer, looks awesome!! Never watch the previous movies, what areee the previous movies anyway?! I know i know, go google it >.>

Carson Heng August 23, 2009 at 1:21 AM  

@ee jane~
lol! tak jadi blog abt orphan d, got something else in mind now xD

Ken Wooi August 28, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

haha.. save the laptop first!!
rawrr! =P

kenwooi.com

Carson Heng August 28, 2009 at 4:11 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carson Heng August 28, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

@kenwooi
hahahhaa~~ the fact that im still able to go online proved that I followed ur advice! xD

stephy-nie September 2, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

lol. your FD photo cun lah! haha. full body pose sumore. XD

Carson Heng September 3, 2009 at 2:38 AM  

@stephy-nie
haha thx thx! xD
took me 20~30 shots to make my laptop look like its really falling! =P

Post a Comment