My Alaskan Summer 2010 (1)

I've stacked up wayyyyy too many things in my drafts~ I've decided to just randomly nab some pics here and there and express different moments of my Alaskan Summer. Boy I've left Kenai for a bit more than 3 days and I'm missing that place already! One thing I can never forget is of course, the people I hang around with!


SC buddies from Malaysia =P


"Yum cha" session buddy from Taiwan ;)


Bestest Mongolian girlfriends! <3


On the other hand, I've managed to get soooo much closer to nature. It is BEAUTIFUL there! The trees, the starry night skies, the clear blue skies and of course, everything thats alive there! The moose, the caribous, anything alive!

Did I mention dogs too?


Okay we had a good pic, now gimme my disc back!
(Grrr!)

No way!
(But its fun! T_T )



(Random moose shit)


Theres this one time where I went mushroom picking in the forest. Artem invited me out of the blue one day. It was a pleasant experience as mushroom picking in Alaska is way different than Malaysia. Because it is much colder here, trees and plants grow much closer together (as learned in geo classes years ago? ;D )

Into the forest we go!


Mushrooms!

More moose crap!


This is how the good ones look like~



And so concludes my first random Alaskan summer post =P I've just finished my 3rd day in Seattle, will be flying to Las Vegas in 7 hours time!~ And halfway typing this post, I'm actually vid calling one of my imba friends, long jon. He is imba because he laughs funny and likes guys in waitress costimes. =)


LOL


Very very soon, I'll be back at home enjoying awesome Malaysian food with imba Malaysian friends! Oh yeah! Until then, LETS FLY AROUND USA!~ >=D


~KSAboy~
~Out~