My Alaskan Summer 2010 (3)


Its almost a month since I stopped working! A part of me still can't believe that I'm actually back in Malaysia. Thinking back, I kinda miss processing fish (in a weird way). I did had tonnes of fun every now and then during work though, which is one of the reasons I'm missing work!



Theres this Polish guy who worked beside me when I was chopping of salmon heads. At first I was kinda intimidated by him when I know he is gonna work beside me. AND I HAVE A VALID REASON FOR FEELING THAT WAY OKAY! He is freaking 193cm tall! Hahah!

Great partner though ;)


Big and nice! (before I chop its head!)


Sorry fishy =X


Yeah, he had to stand like that coz he was too tall for that machine LOL!


He..he...he....



When fish processing was about to come to an end, there really wasn't much work for us. Our company gave us more hours by asking us to clean totes. Those were also quite enjoyable moments! We got to work under the warm sun~ I could wear just a t-shirt and shorts for work!


I don't get much sunlight during fish processing alright!



Tote washing! *scrub scrub*


Imba tall Polish dudes =\

I don't really have much pictures of us working in the plant. The only period I fling my camera out to work is towards the last few days of work. Most of the time I'll pass it to people who are free to help me snap pics around while I work.

It gets troublesome though.


Good thing about work is that we get breaks every 2 hours or so. I really really REALLY look forward to break/lunch/dinner times everyday! Those are verrrrryyyy comfortable breaks! Fish processing caused lotsa sore muscles kay! -.- But theres this friend of mine who often offer quite PAINFUL comfortable massages >.>

Thanks, DJ x_x


Waiting to start work after break~

It really is tiring. So these happened quite often :P


Speaking of fun, there were days that we go to the beach in a bunch just to party around! It occurred on days which had less work~ (or days which any random drunkard wants to drink real bad LOL)
Just a pic of how we start things off and I'll save the stories for another time. (or never ever)


The big boss who made it all happen :D


ME CHOP YOU!



~KSAboy~
~Out~

1 Penyibuks:

ee jane September 28, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

Wowa...apron and gloveeeesss 0.o
Nice pics XD

Post a Comment