My own Facebook link?

Yeah!! Facebook, one of most my most visited link~ not too long ago, they started
allowing us users to assign our own name as a part of the url linking to our profile. It is way easier to tell people how to get to ur profile now (compared to facebook.com/../...id=xxxxxxxx). =D And since i wasn't that THAT exited about it, i didn't really bother to set up my name up until a while ago. Luckily for me, my name is still available! xD


U can now find me at Facebook here!~

www.facebook.com/carsonheng

PS: I heard people were rushing to get it as soon as this was launched~ probably affraid that they
couldn't get the name they want ;P


Have you grabbed your Facebook Name?
=D


~KSAboy~
~Out~

5 Penyibuks:

YChien June 25, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Woah! they have own name for fb links edi.
omg, I am such a dinosaur..lol! I ahvent signed in for a long time edi

Carson Heng June 26, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

lol! go check it out soon ler! =P

Anonymous June 26, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

Har....So malas =S

Anonymous June 28, 2009 at 1:29 AM  

*high 5 with ee jane* maybe i should put mine as iloveporkie hahahahahahaha! :D

Carson Heng June 28, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

proved that im less malas now <3~

Post a Comment