Another trip up the hill~



Made another trip up Broga Hill this morning. This time, its with most of my E&E classmates. Several friends and I reached pretty early, at about 5.30am but we only started hiking at around 6am as we waited for others to reach. Heard the girls were preparing sandwich and stuff, damn semangat lol! =P


Apparently hiking up Broga isn't as tiring as last time anymore. Means I'm more fit now! xD owh owh anyway, we went up at a relatively more relaxed pace. However, by the time we reached the first peak, the Sun was already out ~ so much for seeing sunrise that day ;P


Took many pics, some are nice but most of the pics appeared to have an abnormal colour. I guess I have a lot more to learn about photography =X


Solos =D


Groupies =D






"Tengok itu weh!" pose


Aduh ter-pokai!

Act cool fail!


Aummm!


=(

And finally!
And then I return to campus, I slept the whole day away. I even missed pick up, was pretty tired due to lack of sleep! Sorry for missing pick up though =|.


~KSAboy~
~Out~

2 Penyibuks:

Merryn May 8, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

I went to the Rabbit Fun Land. I heard the Broga Hill is just opposite that isit? :)

Carson Heng May 9, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Yes, the entrance is directly opposite that Rabbit Fun Land. =D

Post a Comment