Studying at mcD~

Screw that previous post, I'll make this post before taking that break till next Thursday! As I was studying since after dinner till around 11pm, I felt terribly hungry! Suddenly craved for Mc Donalds. It is also then, I found out from Derick(Black Hamster) that they actually do delivery 24/7. Pretty amazed that I could peacefully study while waiting for food to arrive, I thought of a better idea. Which was to study there at mcD's straight!

2 noobs



Me myself~

I called up my buddy Simon aka Weng Chiew and asked if he wanna go study there. He was up for it, AND SOOOOOO, we went to the mcD outlet in Bangi and studied there till about.. 3.55am? Quite productive I would say despite talking about all the nonsense that randomly came into our minds (oh you know what I mean, Simon)~ Thats how spontaneous we are ;D :-

1) Call
2) Share plan
3) Execute!

Surprisingly, that outlet seems to always have ppl queuing up..


He didn't wanna eat.. complaining about him getting fat etc etc..

Arghhh! *nom nom nom*
(he who didn't wanna eat, couldn't resist at the end =) )

After filling up my stomach, its all hardcore studying (+ trash talk + this and that). All went surprisingly smooth! Monday's paper? It's massacre!!

The beginning..


Full concentration!

My notes! >=(

The halftime entertainment..
(Facebook stalking included)

The end!


Left after we couldn't handle the stress!
Simon: I think... I'm done for toady... x_x

Hah! And now, I am officially taking the update-break-for-exam-purposes leave! wheee!~ (Actually I'm not that happy about it at all =\ ) All the best to those who will be facing exams! ;)


~KSAboy~
~Out~


4 Penyibuks:

ee jane May 9, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

All the best and good luck XD XD

Carson Heng May 10, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

Thanks ee jane! ;D

Anonymous May 13, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

is that weng chiew that we decorated him during ai leng birthday party back in dunno which year? =P =P and btw, all the best to u!! =P <--- i hope this is not too late T.T

Carson Heng May 14, 2010 at 4:45 AM  

Yes, thats the same weng chiew x)
It is never too late, I'm only halfway through! xD
thankssss!!

Post a Comment