Testing on P100~

I recorded myself playing Konayuki from 1 Litre of Tears on the piano using my new Nikon P100. Results were great. In full HD, my laptop even lags trying to play it properly -_-|| . Audio quality was excellent with a stereo microphone. Video quality is not as good after conversion and editing for youtubing purposes, but sound quality maintains, which was more important in this case ;)





I was testing out different video effects, and was too lazy to re-edit it back to original~ Thus the random video effects shooting out of nowhere. Also sort of played the piece slightly faster than it should be though, but owh well... Enjoy! =X

2 Penyibuks:

ee jane May 2, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

Yeah, its cepat kot,
although i sudah lama tak dengar this lagu =O

Carson Heng May 2, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

yeah lor, sudah stress mau cepat record ><

Post a Comment